Smart Fire Ignition Module for Triumph/Bsa/Norton unit/pre-unit twins with 360° crankshaft and 12 volt electrics, positive or negative ground. For single plug per cylinder engines only.
As supplied with PD2/PDMT1 Smart Fire twin systems.
Please contact us if you require a replacement module for earlier PD2B/PD2T systems.
- High-power digital ignition module (fully encapsulated)
- Programmed ignition timing & coil energy control: ignition advance curve is mapped to suit British Twins with 360° crankshaft
- User-programmable rev-limiter button
- Electronic tachometer signal output
- Security/kill switch control input
- Compatible with Pazon digital dual output coil (IC12)
- For racing, highly-tuned or multi-plug applications: special advance curves available
- Covered by manufacturer's 7½ Year Warranty
- Module size(mm): 90 long x 65 wide (95 inc. mounting brackets) x 30 deep
- Weight: 400g (approx. inc. wires)