Smart Fire Ignition Module for Triumph/Bsa/Norton unit/pre-unit twins with TWINPLUG HEAD, 360° crankshaft and 12 volt electrics, positive or negative ground.
As supplied with PD2TP/PDMTTP1 Smart Fire twin systems.
For twin plug per cylinder engines with low compression and normal fuel.
For high compression engines and/or special fuels, we recommend the twin coil driver module: PDM2TP2
Please contact us if you require a replacement module for earlier PD2B/PD2T systems.
- High-power digital ignition module (fully encapsulated)
- Programmed ignition timing & coil energy control: ignition advance curve is mapped to suit British Twins with 360° crankshaft
- User-programmable rev-limiter button
- Electronic tachometer signal output
- Security/kill switch control input
- Compatible with Pazon digital dual output coils (IC12)
- For racing, highly-tuned or multi-plug applications: special advance curves available
- Covered by manufacturer's 7½ Year Warranty
- Module size(mm): 90 long x 65 wide (95 inc. mounting brackets) x 30 deep
- Weight: 400g (approx. inc. wires)